2020 Vision: Making Your Research Output Compliant
FOSTER Program 2015
21st April, Keble College
This workshop is designed to update graduate students and research staff at Oxford on Open Access (OA) policies and expectations with special emphasis on the practical implications for researchers and how to meet REF 2020 requirements. The workshop is supported by a grant from the FOSTER project (www.fosteropenscience.eu/project/) and by Keble College.
The programme will include:
- Keynote presentations from representatives of HEFCE and HORIZON 2020.
- Updates on University OA implementation policy, projects and services created by libraries and academic services
- Presentations about institutional repositories - Oxford Research Archive (ORA) and ORA-data
- An insight into open access academic repositories - Zenodo, Europe PubMed Central and arXiv
- Q&A sessions will provide practical advice on how to make publications freely available
This event is free of charge (including lunch) but places are limited. Please book at http://tinyurl.com/p6usd97.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com