If you have a question about the collections and services of the Rewley House Continuing Education Library and are:
- a current member of Oxford University with a blue top University card
- a current member of Oxford University Libraries with a Bodleian Reader card or a Rewley House Continuing Education Library card
- an external enquirer needing information specifically about or held by the Rewley House Continuing Education Library
then Ask a ContEd Librarian.
All fields marked * are compulsory.
Your question will be sent to the Rewley House Continuing Education Library who will contact you directly by email. If you have difficulty using the form, please let us know, and send us your enquiry by:
- email: email@example.com
- post: Rewley House Continuing Education Library, 1 Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JA
- telephone: 01865 270454 (+44 1865 270454 from outside the United Kingdom)
Notes on the service
Ask a ContEd Librarian is an enquiry service provided by the Rewley House Continuing Education Library. We will respond promptly, usually within three working days (Monday to Friday), and often within 24 hours. More complex enquiries may take longer to answer where it is necessary to consult several sources and/or colleagues.
We will respond within five full working days of the receipt of an enquiry for at least 90% of correspondence, but in all cases within ten full working days of the receipt of an enquiry. Full working days are Monday to Friday except for the Easter and Christmas/New Year closure periods.
This service is provided for registered users of the Bodleian Libraries. We are also happy to respond to reference enquiries from external users only when they relate to Rewley House Continuing Education Library collections and services. Please note that we are not able to undertake detailed research on behalf of enquirers.