- Remembering Radcliffe: 300 years of science and philanthropy 28 November 2014-20 March 2015
- Aldus Manutius: The Struggle and the Dream 8 January-22 February 2015
- Colonial Nursing: Travel and Travail 3-7 November 2014
- The Great War: Personal Stories from Downing Street to the Trenches 18 June-2 November 2014
- Great Medical Discoveries: 800 years of Oxford innovation 22 November 2013-18 May 2014
- Latin in Medieval Britain: Sources, Languages and Lexicography 11 December 2013-6 February 2014
- Rediscovering Rycote: The history of a lost Tudor mansion
- Parliament Week 2013
- Barbara Pym and the Bodleian 9 November-8 December 2013
- Magical Books: From the Middle Ages to Middle-earth 23 May-27 October 2013
- Mexico: from Picture to Print 23 February-31 March 2013
- Love and Devotion: from Persia and Beyond 29 November 2012-28 April 2013
- Parliament Week 2012 19-25 November 2012
- Dickens and his World 2 June-28 October 2012
- The Vernon Manuscript
- The Romance of the Middle Ages 28 January-13 May 2012
- Treasures of the Bodleian 30 October-23 December 2011
- Parliament Week 2011 October-November 2011
- Manifold Greatness: Oxford and the Making of the King James Bible 22 April-4 September 2011
- Tinker Tailor Writer Spy 3 March 2011
- Shelley's Ghost: Reshaping the Image of a Literary Family 3 December 2010-27 March 2011
- 'My wit was always working': John Aubrey and the Development of Experimental Science 28 May-31 October 2010
- Crossing Borders: Hebrew Manuscripts as a Meeting-place of Cultures 8 December 2009-31 April 2010
- Beyond the Work of One: Oxford college libraries and their benefactors May to November 2008
Treasures from the libraries of Oxford colleges.
- H.H. Asquith and the Liberal Legacy May 2008
Marking 100 years since H.H. Asquith became Prime Minister.
- Citizen Milton December 2007 to April 2008
A website to accompany the Bodleian's exhibition celebrating the 400th anniversary of the birth of John Milton (1608-74).
- The Original Wind in the Willows March 2007
A virtual exhibition launched by the Bodleian Library to celebrate World Book Day 2007.
- The Suez Crisis October 2006
One of the most important and controversial events in British history.
- Benjamin Disraeli: Scenes from an Extraordinary Life 4 November 2003 to 1 May 2004
A digital version of the Bodleian exhibition held to commemorate the bicentenary of Benjamin Disraeli, Earl of Beaconsfield.
- Entente Cordiale 1904-2004 October 2004
To mark the hundredth anniversary of the 'Entente Cordiale' between Britain and France.
- A Nation of Shopkeepers 2001
Trade ephemera from 1654 to the 1860 in the John Johnson Collection.