BDLSS provides a wide range of services for researchers interested in working with digital tools and collections. Our services include:
- The central digital conversion of library holdings
- Developing and setting standards for digital resources
- Providing robust and sustainable online access for digital resources
We can assist with the grant writing process as well as the identification of potential funding bodies.
When should I contact someone in the library?
- If you are creating or working with digital collections that involve materials from the Bodleian Libraries
- If you are creating or using large collections of metadata from the Bodleian
- If you are interested in working with the Bodleian on the long-term sustainability of your project.
At what point in the research or grant writing process should I contact someone?
We advise getting in touch with the library as soon as you have a research question in mind. We can work with you to find the best technologies to support your project.
Whom should I contact?